Thar' Be Pirates off the Port Bow

A Varitable Sea Chest of Knowlege, gyar!

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Join the Crew

I've been planing to make a little adition to me crew, though it be a bit rough. I've got a lass in mind yet she be away dealing with "family matters." (Good show, we all know Urcle was a pirate from way back, though the foundness of cheese was a bit..disterbin'.) As I was saying, I mean to enlist, or press, this lass abord under the Jolly Roger though she bein' away it gives me shall we say an unpresidented opertunity. And I shall shall pass that chance to ye slippery dogs. What shall this dark maiden be known as? The Little Orical that Could? Galley Wench? Or perhaps somethin' kinder? I shall let ye all decide upon her fate, as she decides upon yours. Pick her name and be ready to unfold yer cutless... defend yer reasoning or be ready to scrub the barnicles. Gyarr the wind shifts again, avast ye dogs! Unfurl and stand fast or lashes to the lot of ye'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home