Thar' Be Pirates off the Port Bow

A Varitable Sea Chest of Knowlege, gyar!

Monday, January 16, 2006

Report

I've got yer message, hic, and I feel it might be a little strang but, gyarr we salts have to stick together. I was dragged out of the Blue Admiral, something about an unpaid tab and ticklin' the waiting wenches. Barnicals I says, should be what be we dogs of the see strive fer. My helm's man dragged me off and I give report from the safty of his celler. (though he did make careful sure that all o' his women folk wernt in reach.) As far as what Miss Blood has to say I denounce it, just makes me want to ramble on, though not what all the crew wants to hear. Oh.. my head... bad rum is never a good cure. I am surounded by all sorts of noise and singen' sos I gots to be brief. As fer Sharon I just fawn over her pics. gyarr. I thinks Miss Hodgson is getting tiered of my comentry as I think I have been blocked out. and loni, well Loni is a diffrent lass, who I think would make a fine addition to the crew. Though be married and on the move, happy for her hubby. That's the way a wife should act mind, obident and putten' her husband first. No slight against the lass though, no slight. Me first mate also celibrate his second year on the water, he's still o'bit green but we support him the same, [happy] gyarr. But me covers been blown I better be getten' Damn troops.

5 Comments:

Blogger Froyd said...

yarr, grubbsy ye great wallopin' toadswallower! bit green is I?

ahoy! Shiver me timbers, bucko, but ain't that a fine how-do-you-do? I brings ye some tasty ales and even reorganizes thine fridgermeroo, so's they be nice 'n chilled fer ye olde muppets, but ye weren't atcher home!

and ye be callin' me green on top o' dat! If'n there be a plank, I'd mutiny yer scurvy carcass right now! But, as most times I be too drunk to walk on the nailed planks that make up yer deck when sailin', wells...mebbe me threats is danger, and mebbe they ain't.

yer choice, matey, yer choice.

9:31 PM  
Blogger Froyd said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:31 PM  
Blogger Grubbs_The_Mighty said...

I was off a wenchen' a the Eastern Tavern, didn't get far mind (after I grabed she kicked me out) though there were a word game and me science officer did get a sloshed. I tried to get back but found me legs unstable so's I stuck with the legs of me chair. Thar shall be more muppets in the future mind, though with a diffen audience, the last one being a bit too roudy. Gyarr, and non o the wenches picked their cues. Alas these lasses took to the glasses and left me pennyless in the poke. I's strived to drive 'em, or to a' ride 'em or even end beside but I couldn't survive 'em durty sluts the lot.

1:45 AM  
Blogger Dr Kuha said...

You're a savage, Grubbs, Plain and simple!

10:54 AM  
Blogger Loni Swensen said...

You NERD!!!

Nerdy pirate!

Ryan says "Hi" by the way! :)

9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home