Thar' Be Pirates off the Port Bow

A Varitable Sea Chest of Knowlege, gyar!

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Polly

Gyarr, with me new found skills atracten' the wenches I feel it be about time to step me game up. I was at the Blue Admiral, taken in the local "custom" and found folks to be in a good mood. Aparently one o' the local goverments had just found a chest o' deblues and was a sharen it wit the common folks. Well what will common folk do but go out the local ale houses and throw caution to the sails, (par-fect for a pirate like me.) They where a buyen me drinks left and right and the lasses would come up a' comment upon me hat. They said I looked quite fetching in it, and I said they looked quite fetching in it too. They even like me feather, said it looked dignified. I said the feather saved me life a couple o' times and they giggled. It was a good night o' wenchen. Well, sos I was haven a good time and have a pint with a lass when something falls out o' her purse. I's being a genulmin reached down and picked it up off o the floor. It was a dingy wrap, buey bag, and a condom you see. I could tell she was a very progresive lass. She was a progressen on me through the whole time we was a drinken. But I be a stearing away from the topic at hook. Well's I reach for it and say, "why shiver me timbers, it be polly the profalactic!" The lass bursts into giggles t'which I can only assume this is a good thing and I says, "do ye know the trick to make polly talk?" Well, she didn't take kindly to that remark and dumped ice upon me britches. As she walk away I mocked her and spoke to the present she left, "Does polly want a slut?" Gyarr, it bring a tear to me eye even now, or was that the peper spray, I can't recolect. But, I am sure that once I sobber up I will laugh and laugh. harharhar. The only problem is I can't go to the Admiral for a while. Particularly cause the lass belonged to one o' the biggest bartenders I have ever seen. Sos my legs stear me to the Eastern Tavern, if they be reliable by then, to celibrate the 21 day of birth for a little lass who is a favorate at the Inn. But, I think I need to find some place to pass out. What who be ye, avast and unfold curr and we shall see what ye be made of... uh..uhhh...

1 Comments:

Blogger Loni Swensen said...

Wowowow.

You are one unique guy!!!! (In a GOOD way, of course!) Are most of your postings made-up incidents, or are you really experiencing stuff like this (excluding the whole pirage thing, of course!)?

Keep up the fun stuff!

8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home