Thar' Be Pirates off the Port Bow

A Varitable Sea Chest of Knowlege, gyar!

Sunday, January 22, 2006

The People We Meet

Well, I was at the Blue Admiral once again, though I did go to the Eastern the place was a bit dead and I found just how "strong"family ties be about here, yarr. Whilest I was a taken in the fine service at the Admire a mate o mine Mike the Man-Handler requested I spread his reports out. So's I took a look about found them to me hilarious, harharhar. No man should be alowed to be that funny, so I had him walk the plank, though I didn't specify and he moon walked and me crew loved it so much I signed him up. He did have something interesting to say about the whiskey. This whiskey, we shall say, was served to us in small cups, on acount of the fact that they were out of shot glasses, out of shot glasses! The blastphamy!! Sos we take these shots and mikes says, "I've licked better monkey a$$!" I figured that his story should be understood from a deeper level and I desided to ask him some questions to satify me curiosity. Well, I've have dicided that I was wrong, and wish I could take those questions back, or scower be brain which ever I can do quicker. He now be a member of me crew, though he might not realize it till he finds his legs tomarow. Right sloshed he was, walken on land tonight as if it were his firs' in years. Yet, I best be going about me other reporten, though I do wish me parchement would stop spinning. Till that happy day

2 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

Well... I don't acctually remember sayin' all that, but then again I was drinking whisky. I crashed hard that night - I would have rather walked the plank. I must say, you do a jolly good pirate.

3:32 PM  
Blogger Aspen said...

Yarrrr
Ther'z been a time er two in me life I've been wishin' fer a brain scrub meself.

12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home