Thar' Be Pirates off the Port Bow

A Varitable Sea Chest of Knowlege, gyar!

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Me Blog Sucks!

Well, it be that time of the mounth. Sleepen' on me couch? No, it be that frivalous holiday, My Blog Sucks Day. Were all whining land lovers get together and go on complainen about the enequities of their reports. I feel that I must contribute to this phonomanon, *doo-doo-de-du-du* but specifyen' how I want to make me reopten more efficent {includen' some plans and goals). Fers' I plan to do updaten' a bit more offeten. I hope ter provide ya lot with more links to other piratey things. Sharon has offered to allow me to use a picture of her dog, which might be a bit over board, and I want to through in some more music links. Not only performed, but to shanty lyrics. They can keep you in yer right mind, when yer away from port for nigh on a fortnight. I also hope to through recipies fer grog and other sailen' necesites. As well as look fer comments and intrigrate it into future posts.

So thems the plans, if ye have a problem with it ye can wash them over yer poop deck. Gyarr. Though potty humer is somethin' I am never striven fer. Also reporten' sober from time ta time would be good. But I don't think necicary.

It's 3:00 AM, Do ye know where yer parrot is?

4 Comments:

Blogger Dr Kuha said...

The Good Doctor bless you fine sir.

5:27 PM  
Blogger Ginger said...

I don't think your blog sucks. I think that maybe it's driving you nuts. Personally, I think the dialect is original and that is one of the reasons I read it. Mainly to see what you have to say in pirate code and how funny It sounds when I say it aloud!

10:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site »

1:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! » »

5:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home