Thar' Be Pirates off the Port Bow

A Varitable Sea Chest of Knowlege, gyar!

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Somethen Fer The Whoole Family

Well, its about that time agian. Many propriaters of pilpher-free profesions be maken plans, hopen to visit thier family and friends and enjoy this nice weather. Well, I am sorry to say me crew ain't goin' to to like me vury much. A weekend of hard work be planed, and ye can bet there'd be scrubben invalved. Though the more we plan the less we can drink. *scanning room* Wait, why ain't I 'a drinken now? Where tha' port go? All right, that's better. Now, the more we work the less we can drink, the less we can drink...the less we can drink! I think I am spotten a pattern. An epihpany! Why don't we drink instead of work. I mean we can always try to get booty later, harharhar. Alright, prepair fer an all ashore. I'll see ye all at the Admiral. Gyarr..

5 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

Perhaps I might have to join the Captain at the Admiral(I'm confussed). On another note - the man handler mike link doesn't work. Also, I don't exactly know how to take that name. I don't want to handle men, that's just sick.

11:21 PM  
Blogger Michael said...

I guess you fixed it. Now it's offical. I'm crew. This calls for celebration.

11:30 PM  
Blogger Grubbs_The_Mighty said...

Indeed!

12:38 AM  
Blogger Froyd said...

avast ye! welcome aboard, matey!

1:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read »

7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home