Thar' Be Pirates off the Port Bow

A Varitable Sea Chest of Knowlege, gyar!

Sunday, January 22, 2006

A Sweet Sensation

Intro,... Report #1,... Report #2

So this be nice, I certnly think so and I be pretty sure me crew would agree with me. Sos I get a mesage from a scurvy curr, sayen he's read me roports and would like me ta talk him up some. Sos I go through and read his reports in kind, and wouldn't you know he be some sort of tree huggen land lover. He calls himself a "Park Ranger." I don't know what that is, but I am certain it dosn't involve enough rum! Sos I go on and find his reports to be the sweetest (no pun intended) thing I have ever read, apart from cat tales, on acounten that I like cats. What? A pirate captain can like cats and still be a frighten' feind. Yarr!! See, frighten.

Anyway, me point it, the body of it be full of heart warming stories. Me thinks the yellow back ground attributes to the see, but I never had much of a faundness fer the color me self. Though it be a little unorginized. Ok, it be a lot unorganized. He don't have any o' the atomatic page turners along the side, not until ye get to the bottom least ways. Though I don't beleive he ment fer it to be too formal. I can't says too much he do have a sweety that has to be kept in the dark about something, shhh, its a secret. But, I have a lot of resect fer the guy. Not becuase we agree on keepen women in the dark, but cause he be a man o passion. He loves the trees and land like I love the waters. I think that really comes out, you know what I mean. And I also think if find some Tubbing tatter dump'n trash in me blue waters thar will be hell to pay. Gyarr!!

it be the passion he has that sets him square above the rest. Like a child being held over the port by the back o' their lil' britches, you just want to squirm with excitment. But, I be stearen off course. I don't begin to guess what he format is fer, if anything. Other then a place to talk bout what he likes, which is nature, funny enough. But, I think that is all I give fer now. I got a wench'n ta do, I off to the Admiral.

Top