Thar' Be Pirates off the Port Bow

A Varitable Sea Chest of Knowlege, gyar!

Sunday, January 22, 2006

The Oracle

Intro,... Report #1,... Report #3

Gyarr.. it be so funny. This Jessymandias cracks me up. This lad be a pirate to the end. He started report'n sos he didn't have to shower to go about talken. Bless 'em. Though, I think he could still go out and about. Just cause ye smell don't mean that anyone else's noise matters. If you can put up with it, and you can put up with them, then they gotta put up with you. Only change if they put out, but that's putten it lightly. Gyarr. So, you may ask me, "captain, why bother with his reporten when it's only five entries long?" Let me tell you why, because its bloody hilarious. Just like a noble gen'lman who be missing a good chunck of some'n, like an arm, or head. That be funny, a nobleman miss'n a head, running around for a couple o' seconds wav'n his arms franticly, as if to say,"Oh my, I seem to be missing my head." But he can't on acount that he don't got 'is head harharhar.

As fer the reason he started report'n I don't have the foggiest. There dosn't seem to be much of a pattern as of yet. He does tend to put a thought er two into 'is writing, on acount of the jokes. But the meaning o' his reports be like barnicles on ye feet. Ye don't know the're there, 'til ye put yer foot right on top of it. Gyarr. Though the story 'bout the snake and hampster be really cute. And the count the letters one be particularly hard fer me, on acount of distinguish'n letter ain't me strongest suit.

But, I think he mearly be trying to coment apon the world as it is, point'n out its oddities and celibrating its incongruites. Maybe there might come some kind of jurnaling, but mostly it be notebooking. Focused and such. Not that I put much stock in any Blood that isn't read and ain't in me veins or on me cuttless. har.

Top

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home