Thar' Be Pirates off the Port Bow

A Varitable Sea Chest of Knowlege, gyar!

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Cold!

I've come to the conclutions that It be cold outside, and this ain't no leap o' the rock. When ye see yer breath rise and it ain't smoke chanceses are its colder then a whiches teet out there. Now what I can not stand is those whiners that come up to me and says," It be cold outside!" Well, no shite! And then they complain at me like the three minuets that they've been walking at 9 is somehow worse then 2 hours I spent walking this morning at 7. But I digress! Do to ice me ships been stuck in port and me men are getting restless. I think the dream jurnal is do'n then good, but I don't know quite yet. They keep on mutteren' about the spay of the sea and the smell of gulls and other such...and wouldn't you know it, I miss it more then the lot of them. We are stuck in town now, and forced to take up jobs (only temerary) until we get back to sea. Some are haven' more sucksess then others. But more on that later. Thar' be an important mandate cummen' up from teh gov'nment and she's got me a bit shaken. Something about proposing and working on projects. I think I might have somethen to do with you know what. And I told 'em a houndred times if I a told them once. I ain't the marring kind. Mind I got a list long as me arm o' lasses tha'd like to be me misses. But then you got to cut down on the drinking, and the smoking, and the dancing with monekys, and the whoring ye got to cut down on the whoring or they get tight in a bind. And then she 'specs ye to get a "decent job" and take out the trash. Barnickles I says, I don't need that not now no-ways. So admerial Mogan can hold whatever he wants over me head, I ain't a getten married to appease him!

7 Comments:

Blogger Froyd said...

gyarr! HAHAHAHA!!!!

that be a classy bit o' writing.

11:09 AM  
Blogger Michael said...

Don't do it man. Never give up the whorin'. It ain't worth it. Whorin' is the only life worth sailing for. Oh, and the dancing monkeys of course.

And about workin' I say sack the village and raid the town. Burn her to the ground to plunder and pillage. Then you'd have all the loot you'd ever need

3:18 PM  
Blogger WETOOTWAAG said...

Leave the Lassies in the leaves and Marry the monkey.
Ye can never git the damned monkey off your back anyways.
Twaagyarr

4:04 PM  
Blogger Aspen said...

Yarrr! Twaag there gots a point. Once a monkey's got 'is paws on ye there ain't no gettin' 'im off...

Hrmmm that bit didna sound quite right...

11:59 PM  
Blogger Froyd said...

yarr...sounds like some'uns had a bit too much o' the personal experience with monkeys....

7:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site...
» » »

9:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work »

8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home