Thar' Be Pirates off the Port Bow

A Varitable Sea Chest of Knowlege, gyar!

Friday, February 24, 2006

A New Dawn

Avast!! and who be ye, scurr, scumm, come ta drag me off'a yer pub floor? I've just seen the bottom of Davey John's Locker and ye tell me ta "scram." I wont have it! Stand and unfold sir, oh, the floor be a might more unstable then I thought. What? Of course I'd been a drinken' I've been drinken' fer the las two days! Lossen a hand er two is one thing, but to loes 'em all at once. *slam's table with glass* That sir, that is an unjustice. Those bastered hated Brits think they control the seas. No, no offence meant, I wasn't a talken' bout the good citizens who give a plank fer the rules as the rules give a plank fer them.

No, I was a talkin' bout the govn'mnt officals who where big hat, with big feathers all to compensate fer the extra space in thar britches, gyarr. But wh..But what ye may ask yerself, is a scurvy, sorry buckanear doing alone with out a pitance to his name..ugg..I mean the with out extra pitance af'er this fine grog... got enough fer that o' course. No... now ye got me shirt coller a fralled, no, I got it, or ye better get it. There that's the ticket, no ye may wonder, what I be do'en here with so little coin to me name. Well, it be a long story, full of twists and turns. Ye want to hear it ya say, well sir. How's about ye buy me a drink o' the best and I will get on ta tellen'

4 Comments:

Blogger zombi_king said...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11512305/

they're trying to save the Queen Anne's Revenge.

3:52 PM  
Blogger WETOOTWAAG said...

what in the world are you talking about, were you shackled?

6:12 PM  
Blogger WETOOTWAAG said...

Parrot got your tongue?

2:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... » » »

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home